· how and why your personal information is collected
· what personally identifiable information is collected
· how the information is used
· with whom the information may be shared
· this site’s policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information
Use of contact form
The Hazelwood Law Firm website uses online forms for visitors to request information from or a consultation with our law firm. When you fill out one of the online contact forms on the website, you may be asked to provide certain personal information including your name, address, e-mail, and phone number. After you fill out this form, your message is automatically forwarded to a Hazelwood Law Firm attorney or legal assistant, and your contact information is saved in a database. This information will only be used by Hazelwood Law Firm and only to contact you in the manner of your specific request.
Use of “cookies”
The information gathered on this website is treated as confidential internal information and is not shared with anybody outside of Hazelwood Law Firm. Hazelwood Law Firm will never willfully disclose personally identifiable information collected on its website to any third party without that person’s permission.